Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

besotted by a dream..........


i had a dream...

one fine night...

a dream woven with mystic melodies...and far-stretched horizons..

a dream which took me in its arms...and caressed me till the very night melted into night again...

this dream of mine showed me different avenues...

this dream of mine changed the colour of my life to brighter hues...

then suddenly it came unnannounced, unsummoned ...and invaded my dream...

'it' what i would term catastrophe...

'it' too had its own colours...

'it' shook me. filled my eyes with tears and pushed me into weakness...

then i awoke ..lost in my dream,clinging onto its ruptured threads...

a bizarre feeling overcame me and...and ..i was lost again....
(written on the 30th of april 2005)

1 comment:

TimbaRoocha said...

I guess most of the dreams have the villian "It" in them that keep you connected to the real world.

But just think.. this " It" never succeeds in stopping the beautiful dreams that you have..

So Dream Dream Dream ....