Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 5, 2008

hmm...boy do i just write? OR JUST WRITE?


well well well ..typical saturday for me....woke up real late..and why not....went to bed so late last night...partying and boozing would have justified as being the cause of the "delay"...But no..i was just not feeling sleepy!!god knows for what goddamn reason.....so what does your's truly end up doing??well...she goes to the website of pvrcinemas.com and books tickets for the latest film in town at 4AM IN THE MORNING!!!!!sigh!such is the case of unemployment!!
i thought of surfing the net and doing something constructive..but hell no...just didnt feel like...Though the tiny little reminder embedded deep down in the cocoon of the grey matter constantly erupted once in a while to tell me..that i had to do some research on pressed steel sections of fire rated doors(something from my architecture world) but still procastinating seemed to be the flavour of the night (ahem ~ morning!) for me! :)
Now i find myself sitting on my bed in my little cozy room....(well not exactly like in the picture i have attached..but i know you get the picture :D)... writing whatever is coming to my head....
Just then, i get a reminder signal which is embedded deep down in the cocoon of the grey matter( i love to irritate u , dnt i?) telling me for the 100th time that i got to wash myself and get ready for the movie....for which i had joyously done the tickets..!!hmm....i gotto go then...
will see you around again ..once i am back ...this time to give u a review of the film!!..
i am sure you gonna love reading it...
ciao ciao

No comments: