Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, December 17, 2010

Wall hangings ..etc

My  Wall -Hanging in the living room.
I had made this a couple of months back. I get these sudden urges to create something new...every now and then. Has it ever happened to you that an idea just erupts in the head and refuses to leave the company of your grey matter until and unless the idea has taken shape into the 'being'? Well..it does happen to me...too
And I get all restless unless and until I see it materialize. The above is a result of one such time.I used Handmade paper, Terracotta Clay, some colored Hay, Pulses from the kitchen, and colored Paper, Fall leaves which I had collected on our Hike on Monadnock mountain,New Hampshire to make this Wall hanging..

http://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/" class="pin-it-button" count-layout="horizontal">

No comments: